Monday, October 30, 2006

King Khan, a muse to many

King Khan, a muse to many

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has completed his autobiography, but with other books on the actor already out in the market, he says he is no hurry to get his published.

"My book is ready ... I have it in my computer," a daily quoted Shah Rukh as saying.

But added: "Other people have beaten me to it."

Shah Rukh's latest movie, Don, was released earlier this month to mixed reviews. He plays the character of a ruthless mafia Don. His Hindi-language film Paheli, was India's entry for the Oscar foreign film category last year.

He said he saw nothing special about turning 41 on November 2.

"Unlike last year, when I was tied down because of my back problem, this year I'm feeling much better. I am planning to sign more films than usual," he said.

The Bollywood star has delayed his trip to Australia because he wants to spend his birthday on Thursday with his family and friends. He said he worked about 18 hours a day. "If I had the power to change anything, I would add a few more extra hours in a day. I truly want more time," the daily quoted him as saying.

Shah Rukh also said he was not bothered about where he saw himself 10 years from now. "I only see one hour ahead. I don't think about the future.

For me, the magic lies in the moment," he said.

URL: http://www.financialexpress.com/latest_full_story.php?content_id=145050

No comments:

Post a Comment