Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Birthday I-Pod

Happy Birthday I-Pod

Five years ago there was no portable players which can play music into our ears. The exact same day before five years there was a small little thing from Apple Computers the makers of MAC presented a device named I-POD which sung songs in the ears of Music lovers. In very short time I-POD got enormous popularity which made every store to sell music for I-POD. It revolutionised the online Music and the entire community of music lovers. It now comes in various flavors which can store number of music.

Before five years downloading a Music/ Song for just 99 cents is a dream but now it is reality. Thanks apple for providing us a wonderful device which pioneered the Online music at cheap cost.

Happy birthday I-POD

No comments:

Post a Comment