Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ritwik and I will be chilling out in Goa

Ritwik and I will be chilling out in Goa

Neha Dhupia finally admits being in a relationship with national squash champion Ritwik Bhattacharya

While there were numerous rumours floating about her romantic link ups with Ritwik, actor Neha Dhupia has always been tight-lipped about the affair. Now, however, it looks like she's finally ready to admit it.

"I won't deny that I am very close to Ritwik as I know him since childhood. I plan to spend Christmas with him and a few of our friends. We will be chilling out in Goa."

However, Neha will not be staying there for too long. She has to be back in town for New Year's Eve, as she is performing at the Country Club.

"Since I will be working as the New Year sets in, I guess it will be a great omen for my career in 2007."

Source: DNAIndia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment