Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pamela Anderson Wants Amicable Divorce

Pamela Anderson Wants Amicable Divorce

Pamela Anderson is calling for an amicable – and quiet – split from Kid Rock, for the sake of her children, she says on her Web site.

"I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read," Anderson writes in the message, which was posted Tuesday. "I'd like to resolve this amicably – not fueling fires – and with dignity."

Anderson and Kid Rock, both filed for divorce earlier this week.

She adds: "Kids don't know the difference between fact and tabloid …does anybody?"

Anderson has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, with her ex-husband, Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. Rock (whose real name is Robert James Ritchie) has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr., with former flame Kelley South Russell.

"Truth is," she writes, "Bob is great in many ways – we just don't belong together ... we mutually agree. I love my children, he loves his son ... we both have wonderful family and friends as support going thru this time."

Source People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment