Thursday, November 16, 2006

Former Indian superstar Madhuri Dixit to make a comeback in Bollywood

Former Indian superstar Madhuri Dixit to make a comeback in Bollywood

Former leading lady Madhuri Dixit will start shooting for her latest movie in a couple of months in a Bollywood comeback, a news report said Friday.

Madhuri Dixit, 39, told the Times of India newspaper in an interview that the movie will be produced by Yash Chopra.One of Bollywood's most sought-after stars in the 1990s, Madhuri Dixit stopped acting after marrying a U.S.-based Indian surgeon in 1999.

Madhuri Dixit last hit movie, released in 2002, was "Devdas," in which she played a courtesan in a saga of doomed love.A mother of two young sons, Madhuri Dixit has started losing weight and getting back into shape, the daily said Friday.

"I have been working out regularly at my gymnasium ... I won't disappoint my fans," she said."I feel like a newcomer. I am nervous and I hope I can adjust to this new phase of Bollywood," she said.

Source Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment