Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Harry Potter wants to be a poet

Harry Potter wants to be a poet

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has threatened to ditch his acting career to become a poet. According to contactmusic.com, the wannabe bard has finished filming his fifth movie as the boy wizard and has a controversial role in a London play lined up for next year.

But after completing his acting commitments, the 17-year-old will devote himself to verse instead, the web site said.

According to the web site, Daniel Radcliffe said, "One day in the future I would like to focus more on writing poetry. "I don't see myself going to university, though. I already know where I want to go."

Watch some stills from upcoming Harry potter flim
Harry potter order of phoenix stills.

DNAindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment