Sunday, February 18, 2007

Meghna Naidu has no problems in going Nude before camera

Meghna Naidu has no problems in going Nude before camera

Meghna Naidu said that she doesn't feel shy off her clothes in front of 20 or 30 unit members and now she says that she has no problems if she has to go nude and she won't hesitate to shed all her clothes in front of the camera. Recently we told you that the voluptuous Meghna Naidu said that she doesn't feel shy off her clothes in front of 20 or 30 unit members and now she says that she has no problems if she has to go nude and she won't hesitate to shed all her clothes in front of the camera.But of course there is a catch. Meghna adds that if she will drop all her clothes in front of the camera only if the story requires as much.

Talking to a leading entertainment portal, Meghna said, "If someone refers to me as the sexiest girl in the film industry, I take immense pleasure in it. I have no problems if I have to go nude. I am ready to strip completely before the camera in case the role demands something like that. I know we have a Censor Board and it would probably never allow such a shot to be aired, but I would do it nonetheless."But the voluptuous beauty, whose films like Hawas and Rain failed to click at the box-office, despite some ample skin show, insisted she won't go naked without a cause.Meghna added, "I don't want to strip for the sake of stripping. It has to be for the role, to which I attach the maximum importance. If I look sexy and can sell my assets, then that is what I want to do. There are actresses who are sexy but they can't sell themselves on screen. I have an advantage over them - not only am I sexy, I can sell myself as well. Remember, my first music video 'Kaliyon ka Chaman' was a huge hit. It broke all records because I have the kind of sex appeal that few other women in showbiz have. If my fans come to see me because they think I am sexy, then that's certainly an achievement."Meghna also denied that despite her alluring sex appeal no big producer has signed her."Next year I will be signing projects with very prestigious producers and directors. In fact I have done five films in a row and need a break. I have no dearth of offers from the South as well. I know I can count on my eye-popping figure to help me climb the ladder of success," she signed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment