Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Naomi Campbell Is Humble Now?

Naomi Campbell Is Humble Now?

How predictable! In her first full interview after community service, Naomi Campbell claims that 5 days of cleaning the sanitation department was a "humbling" experience.

She tells Access Hollywood, "It was humbling and I just got to be with people and learn a lot about people that I would never really get to meet in my job. Everyone was well mannered and very straight up with me and I was straight up with them."

Campbell reveals that she "swept" and "cleaned walls and tables and offices" as part of her daily routine. One thing she says she didn't do is clean toilets as many media outlets suggested.

Her 5 days of community service have even cured her temper tantrums: "I'm in an honest place with myself. I think, like, seven years ago, I was in a place of denial, which I'm not in anymore. I think I've had to look at the people I have around me and I need honesty in my life today... I don't have any yes people left in my life."

How long before she beats another assistant or maid? Leave us your predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment