Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cameron Diaz forgets her bra

Cameron Diaz forgets her bra

Its now time to be without Bra in public. It all started with Paris Hilton who made an appearence without Bra in singles party. It was then followed by many stars and the most attracted celebrity is britney spears appeared without Bra in a transperent dress. Some time Back even sharon Stone appeared without Bra which looked like the old lady needs more attention from guys.

Now its time for Cameron Diaz who forgets her bra in home and made an appearence in public. Yesterday Cameron Diaz the sexy smily hollywood actress appeared without Bra. It might have became an bigger issue if Cameron Diaz had a good sized breast. Since Cameron Diaz doesn't had anything very big it looked like a tennis court walking with fully dressed.

Remember when Cameron Diaz used to look like this? Ahh those were good times. And by good times I mean I spent my nights clutching my pillow in fear, afraid she would come through my window and eat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment