Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rapper Eve has Lesbian crush on Angelina Jolie

Rapper Eve has Lesbian crush on Angelina Jolie

Rapper EveRapper Eve, the 2002 Grammy award winner having lesbian crush on Angelina Jolie. Rapper Eve admits that Angelina Jolie is the only one women she want to go to bed with. Rapper Eve told gay mag Hx about her girl crush. Eve said that My Girl crush is on Angelina Jolie and it is not just Girl crush but it is her dog crush. But Angelina Jolie is not only one that Eve fancies, but she has crush on burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese.

Rapper Eve also told that "I want a Dita Von Teese doll and I'll be happy. She's just bananas!". Eve also opened up about gay women, and how they were different from gay men. "Gay women are way more aggressive than men - I will definitely say that," she says. "But it doesn't bother me. I've never been disrespected in any way. If I'm like, 'Yo, I get it, but I don't swing that way,' then it's all love," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment