Monday, June 18, 2007

Rumours don´t upset me: Bipasha

Rumours don't upset me: Bipasha

I knew tongues would wag. Let them. I've bigger worries than wagging tongues, says hot star Bipasha.

John is holed up in the South, shooting for Nagesh Kukunoor's Aashayen . In the meantime, his girlfriend Bipasha Basu been generously linked with Saif Ali Khan. Bipasha is amused by rumours linking her with Saif Ali Khan. '' It's crazy. We're colleagues in Abbas-Mustan's Race . And we get along very well. I've been out with him just once for dinner and that too for half an hour. If that's a reason for rumours to start, then so be it!" she says.

What Bipasha hates is the constant speculation in her boyfriend's absence. "Just because John is so much out of town, people think they're free to jump to conclusions about the status of our relationship." She's missing John more than ever. "I did say recently that we get as much time together as we need. But I'd spoken too soon. He's gone for Nagesh's film for two months. And I intend to join him in Pondicherry soon. Space is okay. But too much of it is not required."

She was seen with former boyfriend, Dino Morea earlier this week. "That was an event organised by my dear friend Rocky S. Again, it was only because John is out of town. And why do people forget my best friend Susan was also with me? The minute I drove in with Dino without my car following us, I knew tongues would wag. Let them. I've bigger worries than wagging tongues."

No comments:

Post a Comment