Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hansika Motwani in Forbes list

Hansika Motwani in Forbes list

Hansika Motwani, who made her debut in films with Maapilai opposite Dhanush, got a fillip to her career after the success of Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, which marked the debut of producer Udayanidhi Stalin as an actor.

The actress has made it to the list comprising 250 celebrities for Forbes India celebrity 100, of which 100 celebrities will be selected as "celebrities of India."

The excited actress said, `I am too excited. If I`m positioned along with stalwarts at this young age and some tell me I`m the youngest, do I need to say that I`m blessed ...I want to dedicate this position as a tribute to my family, co-stars, directors, producers and fans. I will treasure this moment for long!!!

Hansika Motwani has the remake of Delhi Belly, Settai with Arya in the pipeline, along with Vettai Mannan and Vaalu with Simbu, Biryani with Karthi and Singam 2 with Surya. It indeed looks like a great start to the year.

Source: times of india

No comments:

Post a Comment