Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reinventing Preity Zinta

Reinventing preity Zinta

For a while it seemed Preity Zinta was going the Amir Khan way, doing only a few films a year. But with four films releasing in quick succession - jahnu barua`s Har Pall, Samir Karnik`s Heroes, Deepa Mehta`s Heaven on Earth and Rituuparno Ghosh`s The Last Lear, the lady seems to have broken her own rule.

My approach towards work has been completely different from what I have done earlier, Says Preity. I have grown as an actor, I have grown richer in experience Surpraisingly i changedmy trend and did all the serious movies i would have never done otherwise. I used to rebuff these producers by saying I don`t want to do films that don`t pay and are not watched by audiences. But when i realised what potential thay had, I did them. Next year I plan to go back to the bubbly roles i did earlier, She laughs.

Do you ry and reinvent yourself, we ask. newness in work makes me feel changed. WHile I try to reinvent mysel, I get up with a freshness, derice inspiration from the surroundings. At the same time I have turned down many roles because I didnot agree with the logic. I don`t mind playing a total bimbette in a movie. At least it`s not giving out some negative message, says Preity Sinta

Deccan Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment