Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lindsay Lohan gonna die

Lindsay Lohan gonna die

It is found that Lindsay Lohan is in depression and confessed that if she is not getting the date with Ronson, she will die. A friend of Lindsay Lohan given star magazine access to private myspace area which revealed lot of interesting spicy data about Lindsay Lohan. One such spicy thing is Lindsay Lohan's love for her gay DJ friend Samantha Ronson.

The hot and streamy correspondence between Lindsay and Ronson appeard under the headline "Lindsay's Lesbian Love Letters" in which Lindsay Lohan allegedly tells ronson: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die. ... I want to marry you and have children with you." Oh my God, Lindsay is going to Die.

More over Lindsay Lohan changed her name too. Now her name is Lindsay Ronson, which was appeaing in one such post. "I love you. - [signed] Lindsay Ronson."

Wait a minute, is Lindasay Lohan is a Lesbian like Britney spears. We all know, Lindsay Lohan is a drug loard and had lot of streamy sessions with Jude Law, but how come she became Lesbian. That too a Lesbian who is in a confused state who says If I don't get you (in bed) i will die. Anyway it's interesting to read those hot and private correspondence between two ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment