Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bipasha Basu becomes Aunty

Bipasha Basu becomes Aunty

Bipasha Basu, Bips, Bipasha Basu is an Aunty now, Bipasha Basu and bollywoodNow Bipasha Basu (bips) is officially an aunty. Bipasha Basu's elder sister Bidisha basu has just delivered a baby girl. This makes Bipasha basu an aunty. By hearing this news Bipasha basu is over the moon. Currently Bipasha Basu is in film city shooting an item sond for a movie along with her boy friend John Abraham.

When contacted Bipasha Basu said that, "I'm so happy. Because now I have both a nephew and a niece. I can buy the sweetest girlie things for her. And that's so much more fun than shopping for a boy. I was bored of buying Spiderman and power-ranger kits. Now I can buy the bratz and the barbies for my niece. I'm so excited."

Incidentally Bipasha loves to have her nephew around the house. "Though he's quite a handful and keeps me on my toes it's good to keep up with his energy level. And now with a niece in the family I can have both of them to keep me busy when I'm not shooting."

No comments:

Post a Comment