Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paris Hilton is a blonde with curls

Paris Hilton is a blonde with curls

Yesterday, Paris Hilton is at a studio sets shooting a 3D Music Video. For the video, Paris hilton is now sporting blonde look and she is very much happy with her new style. The Style Diva tweeted as "loving my beautiful blonde curls by my boy @Lorenzoinc. :)"

and loving my beautiful blonde curls by my boy lorenzoinc paris hiltonsuperchick on set this morning at 6am letsdothis paris hiltonin my makeup trailer getting ready for the music video shoot such a beautiful day paris hilton

More blogs about Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton goes green to save the environment
Paris Hilton is not worth enough
Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are Best Friends forever
Paris Hilton slams Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton has a big cleavage
Daily Paparazzi: Paris Hilton Poolside in Stylish Swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment