Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Asin says I am very much single

Asin says I am very much single

The sexy Kollywood, bollywood actress Asin claims that she is not seeing any actor at this point of time.

After two blockbuster films, Asin has managed to place herself in Bollywood`s top actress league. Now when most of the top actresses are getting linked with someone or the other, she is the only one spared till now.

Asin gives credit to her work which keeps her busy all the time. "I am not linked with anyone because I am very much single. And you have to be spotted or you need to have some kind of substantial reason to probably even bring up a rumour. I`m providing none of those," said Asin.

Reportedly, her close friendship with Neil Nitin Mukesh was rumored as an affair but the actress doesn`t approve of it and says that she has her own set of friends whom she loves to chill out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment