Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kareena Kapoor puts marriage on hold for career

kareena Kapoor puts marriage on hold for career

Kareena Kapoor has said that she will work on her career before getting married, despite pressure from actor boyfriend Saif Ali Khan`s mother.

Saif Ali Khan`s mother Shamila Tagore had a long-running career in the Indian film industry before her marriage, and continued to act after the birth of her children. According to reports, the Bollywood legend asked the pair to marry because of her son`s age. Khan will turn 40 next year. In an interview with The Times Of India, Kareena Kapoor said: "I know I can perfectly balance out my marriage with my career. I've Saif's mom's example in front of me. She did all her best films after marriage. More recently Aishwarya Rai Bachchan too has stuck a perfect balance between home and studio."

Kareena kapoor also added: "I know once I get married I'd like to devote myself completely to that. When it comes to my emotions I'm not a multi-tasker. So at the moment, specially after Kambakkht Ishq, I need to work. "These are the best years of my working life. And Saif Ali Khan is with me, neither of us are running away from a full commitment to one another. So no marriage for another three years."

No comments:

Post a Comment