Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sanjay Dutt please leave my wife

Sanjay Dutt please leave my wife

Munna Bhai Sanjay Dutt was a good man for lot of people but for one conman of Mumbai Sanjay Dutt is a bad guy who stole his wife. Meraj Rehman who is the actual husband of Sanjay Dutt`s secret wife Mayantha filed a case against Sanjay Dutt saying that sanjay dutt married mayantha illegaly when she was not yet divorced.

The Apex court scheduled the hearing for yesterday and now adjourned the case for a later date. Meraj Rehman told to Zee news that `I want Sanjay Dutt to leave my wife and I feel that he should remain behind the bars for marrying an already married woman. I have nothing to do with Manyata, I just want my son back,`

Already none of the Sanjay family are happy about his wedding with Mayantha and none included
Priya dutt and Tanshila (daughter) went for the marriage. Goa apex court already declared the marriage as not valid and there was a probe regarding the marriage. Goa Court says that Mayantha has the first husband (Meraj Rehman) who is not yet divorced since the papers submitted by mayantha are fake.

Sanjay Bhai, don`t kidnap another man`s wife. You never did such role in your movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment